- One point cross suspension system.
- Oil damp system equipped, and this main purpose is to improve bass performance, and protect record disc damage from jumping stylus.
- Simple mechanism create good reproduction sound.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
- This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 34 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
- TS-550S is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shell (cartridge).
Bearing System One point cross suspension
Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point) 303 mm
Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle 290 mm
Overhang (spindle to stylus point) 13 mm
Offset angle 17.7°
Tracking error angle ＋1.45° －0.85°
Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free) 30 mg
Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free) 30 mg
Suitable cartridge weight with head shell 17~34 gr
Effective mass 9.0 gr
Range of height adjustment 38~60 mm
Additional function Oil Damping