• Bearing for vertical direction equipped super steel metal KNIFE EDGE system.
• This Knife Edge material is specially made of super steel, and have very stable and smooth operation.
• This Knife Edge is precision hand made, and result is to have very low friction.
• Designed Hi-mass type system, and diferent kind of metal material used for anti vibration.
• Simple mechanism create good reproduction sound.
• The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
• This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 35 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
• TK-850S is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shell (cartridge).
• Headshell with adjustable azimuth.
Bearing System Knife edge
Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point) 232 mm
Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle 214 mm
Overhang (spindle to stylus point) 18 mm
Offset angle 23.75°
Tracking error angle ＋1.96° －1.03°
Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free) 30 mg
Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free) 30 mg
Suitable cartridge weight with head shell 17~34 gr
Effective mass 13.4 gr
Range of height adjustment 38~60 mm